-->

Sunday 12 January 2014

Couch potato…

heather017heather015heather016
Tassel Denim Jacket: COW Vintage
Couch Potato Tee: Cow Vintage
Tartan Shorts: COW Vintage
Spotty Tights: Primark
Platform trainers*: Cute to the Core

Howdy! Last Monday I took a trip to COW Vintage in Manchester to shoot for their new ‘bloggers choice’ feature. I’ll not ramble about it too much here as you can read all about it in the interview on their blog here>>link The guys there were so nice Helen (stylist) & Richard (photographer) made me feel totally comfortable & I literally had the best time ^_^ I will be posting all of the outfits we shot on my blog so you can see :) Also, if you like the clothes I am wearing, they are all for sale on the WE ARE COW website! GO, GO, GO >>

Thank you so much again Helen & Richard, you guys are AWESOME! ^_^


You can follow me on instagram, username: @effiesmakeupbox
twitter // lookbook //asos ff

20 comments:

  1. AHHH you look so beautiful! Amazing photos!

    www.tinytwisst.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is to die for ♡

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so awesome Heather! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures! The stylings amazing! Keeley | Keeley's Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, the shots are great! I bought a really cool sequin top from there for NYE. Love a bit of retro chic!

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/lurch-hound-loves-uk-fashion-blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so much fun x

    www.blondecanvas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are amazing photos - I am so obsessed with the fringing and your tights xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you had a great time! I'm jealous :p Loving the tee! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking babely <3 & im a fan of the the fringy jacket GIMME!
    Frankie x
    www.eventhoughimskint.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning photographs, so vibrant! I'm having such hair envy right now x

    The Beauty Drawer | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this look, u look fab as always! any chance you know what lippy this is?! its gorge!x
    ablondestatement

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dani, it's Rimmel Kate Moss, their dark purple/red, so bad I don't know the name number but it is a damn good lippy ^_^ xx

      Delete
  13. What lipstick are you wearing?

    http://bluntroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Frankie, it's a Rimmel Kate Moss lippy, their dark purple/red, sorry I don't know the name number but it is a damn good lipstick ^_^ xx

      Delete
  14. coup de coeur pour la veste ! Oo

    ReplyDelete