-->

Sunday 26 August 2012

beauxoxo…

13beauxoxo2Mongolian fur bag4baeuxoxo floral garland
Vest top*: Charmaine
Mesh top (worn as skirt)*: ROMWE
Grey jersey skirt: New Look
White flat top sunglasses: ASOS
Boots*: OASAP
Floral Garland*: Beauxoxo
Mongolian fur bag: River Island

I can’t believe it’s been a whole week sine I blogged an outfit, I’ve been super busy photographing outfits this week as part of a collab with ASOS so I’ll no doubt be bombarding you with those soon.

So I seem to be wearing another skirt! ‘What is this craziness?!’ I hear you cry. I have definitely been embracing the girlier side recently, which is quite a big thing for me as I am a bit of a tomboy at heart. I normally stick to quite a dark colour palette  & I almost never normally wear skirts but it seems the sunshine has made me realise that I do actually enjoy dressing quite girly sometimes, ahahahaha!

How amazing is this floral garland?! Georgie from Beauxoxo kindly sent it to me a couple of weeks ago. You can’t really see from these photos as there are no shots of the back of my head, but the flowers are all rainbow coloured so you can turn the garland around to match the colour of your outfit, (click here & you will see what I mean) obviously as you can see, I chose to have the pink & purple side on show this time to match this outfit. Georgie makes so many amazing head pieces it’s unreal! She has also just started a line of hair jewellery that you must go & look at because it’s all so beautiful, I can guarantee after seeing it all, you will want to adorn you head with her jewels!

29 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous Effie! I love the floral garland, very pretty & summery!x



    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty :D You suit sweet girly things AND more 'masculine' (terrible word hahha) like camo print etc, so well! So versatile! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! The mesh over your skirt is lovely. I need amazing pair of sunglasses like those in my life! I can't wait to see your ASOS collab lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous outfit, I love the colour scheme it's so pretty!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need those shoes in my life!
    Fab outfit girly! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the uber fluffy bag and the idea of a rainbow headpiece is amazing!!

    Cath x

    squaremarshmallow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing, the colour of the flowers looks fantastic against your hair. I love that you can turn it around to match different outfits, such a cool idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the top with this skirt!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorj bag!!!

    http://the-goldenmonkey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a diff girly look for you but you definately wear it well :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your amazing.
    your posts always amaze me. yoour so creative forever in love lolz lesbo crush right here. love your posts though xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your skirt, omg its beautiful and you styled it gorgeous. The headband really suits you, such lovely colours.

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're style is amazing, love everything about this outfit!(: xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That headband is so gorgeous! perfect sized flowers :) x

    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. The head band is adorable... was just gonna say what pretty colours too!

    It suits your hair :-)

    Dayner x my blog - mozzypop.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i lve all your outafits, all the timez!! fab blogger. also just noticed your updated description at the side, billy talent fan girl :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that headband and wearing the top as a skirt is such a good idea!
    Reallly want a bag like that as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. That floral headpiece is so cute! I've seen loads but this one is the perfect size and colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely

    http://elenaeris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. i really like this, such a unique outfit xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice outfit, so creative!
    xx

    http://takingovertheworldapairofshoesatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. SO stylish! Love the floral headband and the bag, amazing :) x

    http://nowt-to-wear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the use of different textures and the colour combination is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are a vision! How did I not know about your blog!
    Following!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I LOVE your floral headband and glasses.

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow your hair colour is amazing! xxx
    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your hair *-*
    http://mofmartaoterofernandez.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look so cute!
    Amazing fluffy bag
    Totally following!

    Mag
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete